Geek News Central Podcast
Starlink Speeds Slowing Down #1577
It is being reported that Starlinks speeds are decreasing as they add more subscribers and with the never-ending race to get more satellites in the air the Starlink team will have to work hard to keep speeds up for those on the service and those wanting to sign up for the service. With an average download speed of about 87 megs, it is still better than Viasat or Hughesnet.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
Support my Show Sponsor: 5 Best Godaddy Promo Codes
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- Smart glasses could arrive in 2022
- Spider-Man: No Way Home to hit $1 billion
- TCL updates its Google TV’s
- 10 reasons to quit Facebook for good
- What can I do when my hard drive makes unusual noises?
- Nikola was hit with a $125 million fine
- Spyware scandal rocks Polish government
- Zoom’s latest acquisition
- James Webb space telescope successfully deploys antenna
- California is suing Walmart
- The best apps to download on your smartphone
- Motorola will try foldable phones again
- Verizon partners with Vuzix
- Google Maps bug on Android Auto
- Starlink’s internet speeds are slowing down
- $12 billion in crypto has been stolen over the past decade
- Movano Ring health tracker to debut at CES 2022
- 3 out of 4 Americans support community broadband, yet……
- LG Display’s latest transparent “shelf”
- NYC Apple Stores are only open if picking up an online order
- Tesla owner blows up Model S instead of paying repair bill