Geek News Central Podcast
65 Billion Broadband Plan or Scam #1567
With the massive infrastructure bill passed will the 65 Billion earmarked for Broadband expansion actually work or will it just be a scam as it has been in the past to get internet service providers essentially a free handout. I am very skeptical that this money will truly help those of us in rural America that have absolutely horrid Internet.
Note you may start hearing pre-roll ads in front of each program I am testing a new Blubrry Podcasting feature.
Become an Insider today to support the show and get access to a future behind-the-scenes podcast.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
* Apple’s worldwide national security report
* GPU overheating?
* Motorola reportedly preps Edge 30 Ultra with Snapdragon 898
* Elon Musk responds to billionaire tax
* McAfee acquired for $14 billion
* NASA plans a SpaceX splashdown
* 4 diaper-wearing astronauts leave ISS in capsule
* US charges Kaseya hacker and seizes $6 million
* Rivian will start selling electric vans to non-Amazon companies
* Biden’s “historic” $65 billion broadband plan
* Facebook considering retail stores
* NASA’s big new moon rocket
* Alphabet briefly hit a $2 trillion valuation