Geek News Central Podcast
Do you own Media Purchased at Apple? #1524
Do you really own media you buy at Apple or is it more like long-term rental with them having the option to recall or remove the rental from your media library? That is a question being asked in a lawsuit that has been filed after several individuals have called into question the BUY option and losing what they have purchased when Apple canceled their Apple ID.
Become an Insider today to get access to this very private, very personal show that will give you complete behind-the-scenes access to yours truly.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
* “The genie never goes back in the bottle”
* Tesla grows 74% in the first quarter
* Lyft is selling its self-driving unit to Toyota
* Google Doodle celebrates Anne McLaren
* The 7 best price comparison apps
* 6 important reasons you should put a screen protector on your smartphone
* Airbus taps Luminar
* Apple will build another US campus in North Carolina
* Roku warns of a standoff with Google
* Facebook introduces a new mini player
* AT&T’s entry and mid-level plans get a speed bump
* iOS 14.5, iPadOS 14.5 and watchOS 7.4
* Apple’s macOS Big Sur
* Spotify is raising the price of its family plan
* YouTube starts airing COVID-19 vaccine PSAs