Geek News Central Podcast
Tesla AutoPilot under Serious Scrutiny #1523
Tesla AutoPilot is under serious scrutiny after 2 people were killed when the driver was in the passenger seat. Consumer Reports has reported how they got a Tesla to drive around a test track with no one in the driver’s seat. People will do dumb things to get themselves killed but this is ridiculous and need to be fixed.
Become an Insider today to get access to this very private, very personal show that will give you complete behind-the-scenes access to yours truly.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
* AT&T beats earnings
* Tesla crash prompts senators to push for recommendations
* Every new movie and show on Netflix in May
* Montblanc’s fitness-centric smartwatch
* Lego’s new $200 R2-D2 set
* Riverside.FM raises $9.5 million
* Twitter rolls out 4K support
* Google FI
* Joe Biden is betting big on small networks
* The FCC wants your thoughts
* SpaceX Crew 2 third crewed mission
* Congress push to allow more autonomous vehicles
* Apple downplays complaints about App Store scams
* Weather and news coming to the Windows 10 taskbar
* The University of Minnesota banned the Linux kernel
* Facebook: 2 billion users each month watching videos