Geek News Central Podcast
Big Tech is Fine with Corporate Tax Hikes #1521
Big tech thinks corporate tax hikes of 7% are acceptable when they barely pay and federal taxes, to begin with, is quite obtuse of them. When they start paying their fair share. Small companies like mine take the brunt of corporate tax increases it really would be criminal to do this in a time when businesses are struggling so badly.
Become an Insider today to get access to this very private, very personal show that will give you complete behind-the-scenes access to yours truly.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
* Lawmakers again push to ban Tik Tok
* T-Mobile gives customers more 5G speed
* Chrome 90
* Lyft launches healthcare transportation program
* New Russia sanctions in response to Solarwinds hack
* Striking Charter workers build ISP
* Apple’s Spring Loaded event
* Reuters is charging for stories behind a paywall
* Comcast Xfinity Mobile
* Amazon Prime now has over 200 million subscribers
* Tech industry group supports a corporate tax hike
* Facebook is testing new business discovery
* US House committee cracks down on big tech