Geek News Central Podcast
100 Billion in EV Rebates #1519
The 2.25 Trillion stimulus package being promoted by the White House contains 100 billion dollars for EV rebates. So if you were thinking about an Electric Vehicle I think I would delay in going picking one up before seeing what kind of free cash from the taxpayers you can get for your next car. Just what I don’t want to do is go out and pay for someone’s car.
Become an Insider today to get access to this very private, very personal show that will give you complete behind-the-scenes access to yours truly.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
* Biden plan calls for $100 billion in EV rebates
* GM idles more North American plants
* Amazon union drive in Alabama
* Verizon is recalling 2.5 million hotspots
* Hackers scraped data from 500 million LinkedIn users
* Rocket Lab’s next reusable rocket mission
* Tesla issues refunds
* 4 ways to scan for viruses without buying software
* The US restricts 7 Chinese supercomputing enites
* Amazon Prime Day could happen in June
* Apple pushes back production on Macbooks and iPads
* Verizon and Honda wants to use 5G and drive safer
* Expedia launches a new tool
* T-Mobile 5G internet
* Facebook asked people to share their age and gender