Geek News Central Podcast
Is Google a Bigger Gatekeeper? #1505
Google appears to be trying to give consumers more information about a website before you visit it, in qualifying the content it provides based on Wikipedia information about specific sites. Being I am not a fan of Wikipedia as it is still individuals’ opinions and write up’s that built that site that can be manipulated. I garner more games being played with Wikipedia entries.
Become an Insider today to get access to this very private, very personal show that will give you complete behind the scenes access to yours truly.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
* Virgin Galatic plans next rocket-powered test flight
* SpaceX plans 2 Starlink launches this week
* The 10 best sites for free music downloads
* Amazon says governments requested a record amount of data
* Black Panther series is coming to Disney+
* 8 online grocery delivery services
* NASA’s SLS rocket
* US invests $232 million in phone-based COVID-19 tests
* SpaceX announces first “all-civilian” mission
* First commercial biofuel booster rocket in Maine
* NASA Mars Perseverance rover
* The 5 best custom PC builder websites
* The 5 best bucket list apps for your Android
* More Amazon Go stores are getting contactless One palm readers