Geek News Central Podcast
Google and Facebook in Ad Scheme? #1501
It’s being reported that Google and Facebook had some sort of Ad deal together that gave Facebook preferential treatment in-ad purchasing across the Google Ad network. This will not help them in their upcoming Anti-Trust issues with States and the DOJ.
Become an Insider today to get access to this very private, very personal show that will give you complete behind the scenes access to yours truly.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
* FAA approves first commercial drone
* DuckDuckGo surpasses 100 million daily search queries
* Facebook and Google allegedly cut a deal
* GitHub apologizes to the employee it fired
* The extremely huge telescope
* 5 budgeting tools to manage your budget
* The 8 best headphones for sleeping
* 3 social media apps without ads and algorithms
* HBO Max continues to offer 20% off subscriptions
* US game spending smashes records in 2020
* Apple is building in the future folding iPhone prototypes
* 4 good reasons to get an emergency burner phone
* These photo printers you can print from your Android phone
* WhatsApp-Facebook data-sharing transparency
* Virgin Orbit
* This year’s iPhones may have in-screen Touch ID