Geek News Central Podcast
FCC Cracks Down Hard on China #1493
The FCC today mandated massive bans of telecommunications company equipment that have any type of federal subsidy or payment. These requires companies to remove the Chinese equipment for National Security Reasons. It is way overdue in my opinion that these actions have been taken.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
* Hyundai plans to put you in a flying taxi in 8 years
* FCC gets tough on China
* Google and Amazon fined $135 million euros
* Apple AirPods Max review
* NASA and Boeing set do-over
* Google CEO promises to investigate of IT researcher
* Uber asks governors to give drivers early access to COVID-19 vaccines
* T-Mobile introduces its first 5G hotspot
* Cydia sues Apple
* Hyundai is buying Boston Dynamics
* Disney + hits 86 million subscribers
* Instagram and Facebook users report messaging issues
* Airbnb IPO
* Google will limit YouTube ads for booze and gambling
* Spotify reset passwords
* Microsoft warns of malware