Geek News Central Podcast
Google Uncovers iPhone Wifi Hack #1491
Google finds a major Wifi security vulnerability. It was a major one and took the security researcher a full 6 months to develop it. Back in the swing here after pretty rough week with major back pain. Glad to be back in the swing of things.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
* Tesla loses protections
* Latest GPS satellite goes into space
* SpotCam’s latest cloud camera
* Best photo printers for your Android phone
* Everywell raises $175 million
* SpaceX will send people to Mars
* U.S broadband speeds jumped 90% in 2020
* Microsoft’s best commercial
* 5 new Android features
* iPhones and features for blind users
* Verizon has been leaking personal customers’ information
* NLRB alleges Google illegally fired 2 workers
* Google uncovers iPhone exploit
* NASA selects 4 companies for moon material collection