Geek News Central Podcast
Flawed Tracking App #1469
A flawed tracking app at Albion college appears to have had some major privacy issues until it was patched. But shows that something potentially rushed could end up revealing information that should not be available for any low rate hacker to access. As these apps are used on campuses to track college students one will have to ask when is enough.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
* Your Fitbit could help you detect Covid-19 symptoms
* 4 brothers targeted Amazon in a fraud scheme
* How to identify and block devices on your router
* California wildfires spread massive plumes of smoke seen from space
* Tesla stock price crosses $2,000 per share
* Apple appears to post September 10th 5G iPhone event
* NASA working to hunt down an air leak on the ISS
* Is your browser a good enough password manager?
* Weather Channel’s location data settlement
* Best laptops for students
* SpaceX still pressing ahead with its Air Force lawsuit
* 10 ways to get more out of your Mac
* Blackberry Android phones are coming back
* AT&T, T-Mobile fight speed tests