Geek News Central Podcast
Verizon LTE Home Internet #1463
Looks like Verizon is finally going to start introducing a Home Internet plan that is supposedly unlimited. We will have to read the fine print for $40/$60 price range with 25mbps down. We will see. The service is in a limited release area at this time but I am going to be calling tomorrow to at least get on a request list.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
* Spectrum outage finally ends
* Twitter’s app is helping stop phones from strangling the web
* Facebook boosts accessibility, screen reader changes
* HBO app replaces HBO Now on Fire TV devices
* EU will open a full investigation into Google’s FitBit acquisition
* Mars rover is officially on its way to Red Planet
* Verizon’s answer for rural broadband access
* Documents show Apple gave Amazon special treatment
* CBS All Access adds 70 shows
* A Pac-Man edition of Monopoly
* Google One will back up iOs or Android devices for free
* How to remedy these 5 annoying Android issues
* Peacock has added 10 million customers
* GMC teases its 1,000HP electric Hummer truck and SUV
* Samsung’s unlocked Galaxy Z Flip is now available for pre-order