Geek News Central Podcast
Frontier Misled Consumers #1460
Frontier has been ordered to pay a $900,000 fine for misleading consumers. Meanwhile, T-Mobile is launching its home network solution for $49.99 offering connectivity up to 50mbps down. This gives folks hope stuck on slow internet in rural America. We are experiencing a significant heatwave here. Pray for rain.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
* Peacock won’t have mobile downloads to binge offline at launch
* Lots of streaming services are offering free trials
* Verizon extends discounted internet plans through 2020
* PC shipments rise
* Roku backtracks on combining over the air streaming guide
* Everything you need to stream TV
* Frontier mislead subscribers
* Apple is offering teachers free coding course
* Apple’s iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 public betas are available
* Mobile app usage grew 40%
* Google says Android 10 reached 100 million devices
* Lawmakers request monthly COVID-19 misinformation reports
* Apple Watch will measure how fit you are
* Canon EOS R5
* This 12 year CEO is offering free coding