Geek News Central Podcast
Florida Bans DNA Data from Insurance Companies #1459
Florida residents are protected from insurance companies looking at your DNA test results unless you give them permission as part of a new law that was approved today. This is a win for Florida residents and is something that should be adopted by all states to protect the DNA data of their state citizens. A short update on why the live show was cut short last episode.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
* This 3D-printed Mars habitat could be your new home in space
* Inside the luxury nuclear bunker protecting the mega-rich
* NASA astronaut captures view of rare bright comet
* Elon Musk reveals “$69.420” Tesla short shorts
* 9 fixes for when a movie has no sound
* 8 essential email security tips
* Samsung’s next foldable phone
* Best Motorola phones
* July 2020 Android security patch arrives
* AT&T updates first responder offer
* Hamilton bumps Disney Plus mobile app downloads up 72%
* NASA Curiosity rover starts “summer road trip”
* Top web browsers
* South Korean drone display reminds watchers to wash hands