Geek News Central Podcast
Amazon Pays out $500 Million #1457
Amazon is paying out $500 million to those at Amazon most at risk for Covid. This is after they dropped the $2.00 hour extra in wages in June. Second show with the shorter show intro. So far feels pretty good and lets me get into the show faster.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
* What’s new on Netflix
* Best noise-canceling headphones
* How the Apple Watch tracks sleep
* Google News will direct users to local COVID-19 info
* Google takes on Amazon
* Amazon Prime Day 2020
* Waze gets a big and bright design update
* Launch of Mars rover Perseverance delayed
* Trump’s Twitch account gets banned
* Reddit bans r/the_donald
* 2020 iPhones won’t come with a power adaptor or earbuds
* 11 quick ways to clear space on an Android phone
* Microsoft shuts down retail chain
* Facebook expands its subscription service
* YouTube bans 6 channels
* Google Phone app’s new Verified Calls feature
* Singapore hands out coronavirus tracing devices
* Microsoft’s new Windows File Recovery tool