Geek News Central Podcast
Google Sues Copyright Troll #1389
Google is suing a Copyright troll that was issuing false DMCA takedowns. This unusual action is after the troll was trying to extort money from those he falsely accused. Grab your popcorn folks. I am back from my time in Florida. Lots happening this week. Studio design install happens on Sunday. Expect some pictures very exciting times. Details in the show tonight.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page. Download the Audio Show File
* Hubble Telescope solves a galactic identity crisis
* TCL could be a new player
* The best Bluetooth headsets
* The best Roku web browsers
* The 6 best weather stations
* Apple bug mishap leads to iOS 12.4 jailbreak
* Instagram will pay researchers to uncover abuse
* NASA eyes trippy tie-dye clouds
* Reddit experiments with live streaming
* YouTube sues
* Microsofts new SMS Organizer app for Android
* Ransomware strikes take down 23 agencies
* Apple Powerbeats Pro
* Newt Gingrich proposes $2 billion human Moon lander
* eBay and Shopify pull listings on Jeffery Epstein merch
* Tesla launches a rental plan
* 85 Google Play apps forced fullscreen a...