80. What if Satan is Planning Alien Conspiracies for the End Times? | The Jake Muller Adventures with Darby Kern
Our world's final end-times trials could include a literal tribulation, Antichrist, even a rapture—and possibly also UFO deceptions.
When terrorists attacked and towers fell, how did Christians engage with nonfiction books and fantastical tales?
78. What If You Discovered Fairy Dust and Peter Pan Were Real? | The Heirs of Neverland series with Kara Swanson
Dust and Shadow author Kara Swanson shares the happy thoughts and nobledark struggles behind her Peter Pan retelling.
77. Creator, Evangelist, or Worshiper—What’s Our One Job When We Enjoy Stories? | Fiction’s Chief End, part 4
Before we speak of our writing, discerning, cleaning, or using fiction, we must know our assignment: to glorify God and enjoy him forever.
76. Why Did Secular Readers Try to Cancel A Christian Historical Romance Novel? | with Parker J. Cole
Christians must address romance fiction's tragic backstories when we respond to cancel campaigns with gospel grace and conviction.
75. What If Only Human Blood and Sacrifice Could Save Your Empire? | The Seventh Sun with Lani Forbes
We deconstruct faith and suffering in Lani Forbes's Mesoamerican fantasy novel The Seventh Sun, winner of three Realm Awards.
74. What If Christians Created Backstory for Noah’s Ark and Also Built the Actual Boat? | with Tim Chaffey
We're joined by Tim Chaffey of Answers in Genesis, one of the creative architects who helped build the Ark Encounter.
Colin Samul joins us to explore the Pentagon's June report, which could not explain over 140 aerial encounters with strange objects.
God calls his people to comfort the afflicted, but also gave us his ancient command to explore the Earth and beyond.
At Realm Makers, we shared story joys with executive director Scott Minor, The Seventh Sun author Lani Forbes, and other fantastic creators.