The Evidence Based Education Podcast
Teacher Collaboration: Episode 3
In this third episode of the podcast mini-series on teacher collaboration, we speak to James McBlane, a regular listener to the podcast who got in touch with a suggestion and so we invited him on for a chat! Dr. Jenni Donohoo, a best-selling author and expert on the subject of teacher collaboration, and Cat Scutt, Director of Education and Research at the Chartered College of Teaching.
Tune in to the discussion as we explore:
• The culture of collaboration
• The broader benefits of collaboration
• What does it mean to have collective teacher efficacy?
• What are the enabling conditions for effective teacher collaboration?
• The chicken and the egg efficacy dilemma!