Digital Marketing from the Trenches : Live at the Hive
Planning Your 2021 Digital Marketing Strategy: Trends to Watch.
2020 is almost over, and it's time to start planning your 2021 digital marketing strategy.
What's the best way to develop a solid digital marketing strategy? Use the 70:20:10 rule.
The 70:20:10 rule is a great way to add diversity and a consistent structure to your content flow.
Check out the video or podcast above. Subscribe to our weekly live stream on Facebook, or take it on the go with a podcast on your platforms' choice. Keep up-to-date on news, trends, and tips in digital marketing and join in on the conversation.
An exciting story has been stirring regarding a Sherwin-Williams employee who was fired after going viral on TikTok by creating paint mixing videos. The story is a harsh "reminder of the many great ideas from front line employees that die in middle management."
You can read more about it here:
Sherwin-Williams, Influencer Marketing and UGC Trends: Why Consumers Were Left Shaken But Not Stirred
Facebook also has some new features rolling out, to no one's surprise. Check it out:
Reaching Customers Where They Are With Facebook's Click-to-Messenger Ads: A Guide
And Old Spice is looking to break records!
Old Spice Looks to Create World's Longest-Lasting White Elephant Game on Social
With so much uncertainty globally, people crave transparency and genuine connections more than ever.
Conversational marketing and building long-term relationships replace deceptive and aggressive marketing, as consumers demand more from the businesses they give their hard-earned money to.
It's all about customer experience in 2020, and that digital marketing strategy should continue to be strong going into 2021.
Why Do You Need a Solid Strategy?
On-the-fly marketing does not work. Full stop.
If you look at the most successful businesses on the planet, you'll find a common thread. They didn't get their success by accident.
It is vital to have a long-term, forward-looking approach to planning with the fundamental goal of achieving sustainable competitive advantage.
* It sets clear tasks and objectives and coordinates employees towards a unified goal your business wants to achieve.
* Ability to divide the work into small manageable tasks and assign specific duties to each employee.
* Your competitors have a strategy, so if you don't have a clear road map of where you want to be and how you'll get there, you'll get left in the dust.
* It helps you determine your target markets and better understand your customers.
* Without a clear plan, you will not be able to use your resources efficiently.
* Having a solid strategy that always reminds your customers about you being there is crucial. And helps your business appear more professional.
The 70:20:10 Rule
The team at Honeypot Marketing is dedicated to producing high-quality content and providing our clients with results that generate growth.
When handling an account, we ensure we are using tactics that work across all platforms. We also ensure that we are testing and experimenting...