Aging Professionally and Vanilla Bias
How can we evolve our expectations of aging professionally? And why don't we like vanilla more? [21:17]
This week, Joey and Jess talk about peaking, Paul Dirac, second careers, vanilla planifolia, "real vanilla experiences," and redefining 'basic'. They don't talk about how much accidental shade Jess throws at chocolate this episode while standing up for vanilla justice.
- The somewhat clickbaity-sounding Atlantic article that inspired Joey this week.
- Jeremy Lin's emotional speech in Taiwan
- Global market value stats on chocolate and vanilla.
- Bon Appétit's Chocolate Chip Cookie episode (and passing vanilla commentary)
- Next time you're in Ann Arbor, Jess personally recommends a scoop each of Madagascar and Tahitian vanilla in your waffle cone at Blank Slate Creamery.