Crazy Good Talks
How to Get People Excited to Hear You Speak-Even Before You Take the Stage (Ep 31)
Most people think their presentation starts when they take the stage, but it actually starts at your introduction.
A Crazy Good introduction paves the way for you and is just as important as the presentation itself. Why? Your introduction needs to be compelling so your audience is primed and excited to hear what you have to say vs. looking at their phones or thinking about what’s on TiKTok!
In this episode, Deirdre Van Nest breaks down her 4 step formula for writing Crazy Good introductions.
- What NOT to do when writing your introduction (unless you want to bore people)
- The difference between a ‘Bio’ and an “Intro”
- How to use ‘You’ statements to connect to your audience
- Why you must build benefits and ‘pain points’ into your introduction
- Why you need to tailor your credentials to every audience (don’t kill them with a laundry list)
- And more
Connect With Crazy Good Talks®:
If you’d like tools and strategies to effortlessly make emotional connections with and have an emotional impact on your ideal clients so you can:
- Quickly build trust
- Help clients make decisions faster
- And Attract and win more business
We’d LOVE to help! Please click here to schedule a free 30 minute Strategy Session with a member of our team.