10 Post Pandemic Opportunities to Grow Your Business in 2021
What are the TOP 10 Opportunities hidden in plain sight or available right now to grow and scale your business now EVEN IF you were affected by the pandemic?
That’s what this episode is all about, along with the latest trends, gadgets and investments to focus on to take advantage of the current climate and use it to grow your wealth instead of staying stagnant and waiting to “see what happens next.”
This episode is all about the post pandemic opportunity and what you're going to do about it.
In other words, is your business prepared for the post pandemic crash and crisis? Mike will also be giving you his “10 post pandemic growth strategies to make 2021 your most profitable year yet,” but something that is REALLY important about this episode is that it is very, very visual.
If you listen to this episode, Mike will describe everything that's on screen, but he highly recommends heading over to www.CapabiltyAmplifier.com/2021 where you'll be able to visually see this episode streaming on YouTube. He has lots of props and he's super excited to share them with you.
We don’t have to tell you that this has been a CRAZY year for most people. We won’t repeat what you already know. We like to stay on the positive side of things. That being said, there are a TON of businesses that have done exceptionally well during this unprecedented pandemic.
Dan and Mike talk a lot about “future focus,” and what you can do right now and that’s really what this episode is all about.
The largest wealth transfer in human history is happening right now.
Professor Scott Galloway talks about how in 2009, ecommerce represented about 6% of all retail sales in the United States. That increased 1% each year up until last year when the pandemic struck. Inside of eight weeks, we went from 16% to 27%.
The world and business shot ahead about five years due to the usage of Zoom.
We had no choice. We didn't have travel, the hotel industry or live events. Everything crashed and burned but those who changed have done very well. Those who didn't are struggling to survive. The advancement in mindset, thinking about what has value, shifted dramatically and is a huge part in the preparation for the post pandemic, chaos, crisis and opportunity.
Through an entrepreneurs lens, Mike asks, “where are the opportunities inside of this chaos and confusion? How can I add value and serve and provide more value?” That's what Mike thinks being a great entrepreneur (at this point in time) is all about.
Here are Mike's “Top 10 Post Pandemic Growth Strategies”
These come from a variety of case studies, observations, and thoughts Mike's had this past year. (Watch the Youtube video for links, tools, resources and case studies you can model.)
1. Craft a Pandemic Proof Offer:
* Elevate what you already do and move into a big ticket offer targeted at an audience with $$$
* Virtualize, Digitize, Dematerialize
* Craft a story that’s tied to your brand that articulates your product experience with social proof
* Elevate you and your brand properly with authority and status using content marketing
* Use one or more channel to “bring ‘em in.”
2. Narrow, Deep and Expensive:
* Build deep, meaningful relationships with potential clients.
* Design offers that can exist in any world, any country, any industry
* Don’t be afraid to double or triple your prices
* Separate yourself as a “category of one”
3. ZOOM it up!
* Sell and deliver with Zoom/video
* The perception of live vs. virtual is zero
* The biggest players increased revenue, sales and satisfaction using Zoom