Built In Texas
Coffee With Jasmin: Who You Are Is The Business You Create
My life experiences, the good, bad and the ugly, are what inspired me to kick off "Coffee With Jasmin" - a weekly mini-episode series featuring practical strategies you can use to navigate the week ahead.
Tune in every Monday!
THIS WEEK: Who You Are Is The Business You Create
Does imposter syndrome really exist?
Here’s an overview of the ideas I shared today on Built In Texas:
- Yes, imposter syndrome exists but it is not an official diagnosis and we have more power over it than you think
- Our limiting beliefs about ourselves, our pasts and our flaw often overshadow the success we can truly achieve
- We now have social media platforms and tech tools that give us the ability to control the perception others have
- You can't run a successful company longterm with happy, fulfilled employees if you aren't happy and fulfilled too
- What kind of business or career do I want to create?
- How do I want to be perceived by others?
About Jasmin Brand
Jasmin Brand is an award-winning marketer, speaker and serial entrepreneur who’s built a solid reputation as an out-of-the-box innovator and expert at the business of strategic collaboration and partnerships.
In 2009, Jasmin was bitten by the entrepreneurial bug and launched her first company - a creative agency (known today as The Start) that specialized in producing culturally rich content and experiential events. In 2017, she got her official introduction to the North Texas startup scene with an opportunity to lead one of the region’s first platforms created for the startup community. In 2019, she founded Her Texas, a community-driven platform created to advance women's entrepreneurship and investment in the state of Texas.