Bariatric Surgery Success
#94 Bariatric Mental Health Q & A #8: Your Questions Answered
Are you eating a lot after dinner in the evening? Are you waking up during the night to eat, maybe several times? Is your sleep disrupted? Stay right where you are because psychologist Dr. Connie Stapleton, who specializes in bariatric surgery, is with me to talk about night eating syndrome. She gets right to it with the answers you need now.
Visit Procarenow.com Use Code: Susan60 to get a free bag of protein powder with $60 purchase
Guest: Dr. Connie Stapleton
BariAftercare: The Podcast; available on phone podcast apps, Apple podcasts and most other podcatchers
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
It's All about the Protein: The 5 Fast-Ways Guide to Add Protein to Your Diet
Tired of cravings and night eating? Want to prevent weight regain after bariatric surgery? Let's add protein sources you actually eat and enjoy
Ready to boost your protein intake today? Grab the freebie, get started.
Dr. Connie and I cover a lot of questions about night eating syndrome which include:
- What is night eating syndrome all about?
- Are there symptoms to look for?
- Is night eating syndrome the same as binge eating disorder or a sleep disorder?
- How common is night eating syndrome and is it an issue after weight loss surgery?
- What causes it?
- Are hormones tied to night eating syndrome?
- How is it diagnosed?
- What are the health effects to the body?
- How is it treated?
- What is your best course of action?