SUPERLATIVE: A WATCHMAKING STORY OF BROTHERHOOD AND SURVIVAL WITH AUTHOR SCOTT LENGA
This is Superlative: A Podcast about watches, the people behind them, and the worlds that inspire them. This week our host and aBlogtoWatch Founder Ariel Adams is joined by Scott Lenga, Co-Author of “The Watchmakers: A Powerful WW2 Story of Brotherhood, Survival, and Hope Amid the Holocaust”. The two start the show talking about how the book based off his fathers recordings connects with the watch community, and how it brought the interest of watchmaking to his mind. The book tells the story of how Scotts’ father Harry Lenga, and his brothers used their watchmaking skills to survive the Holocaust. Ariel and Scott get into the deeper meaning behind why Scott wanted the world to hear this story, and some of the incredible lessons he learned from his father while working on the story.
To stay updated with Scott and his work:
- Instagram @Scottlengawriter - https://www.instagram.com/Scottlengawriter/
- LinkedIn - linkedin.com/in/scott-lenga-26a526
- Website - www.scottlenga.com
Purchase The Watchmakers Book on Amazon:
Check out the ABTW Shop where you can see our products inspired by our love of Horology:
- Shop ABTW - https://store.ablogtowatch.com/
To keep updated with everything Superlative and aBlogtoWatch, check us out on:
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/ablogtowatch/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/ABLOGTOWATCH
- Website - https://www.ablogtowatch.com/
If you enjoy the show please Subscribe, Rate, and Review!