SUPERLATIVE: A LIFE OF RACING PORSCHES AND WINNING ROLEX WATCHES WITH PATRICK LONG
This is Superlative: A Podcast about watches, the people behind them, and the worlds that inspire them. This week our host and aBlogtoWatch Founder Ariel Adams is joined by professional racing driver Patrick Long. Patrick is also the Co-Founder of Luftgekühlt, a brand and an annual event created as a celebration of air-cooled Porsches. To start the show the two reminisce on their time together during this past years California Millie Race, and what life as an American race car driver for Porsche is like. Ariel and Patrick talk about the physical requirements it can take to be a successful driver that not everybody may consider, and what the joy of winning a Rolex after the 24 hour Le Mans race feels like. They touch on The Chopard Mille Miglia GTS Luftgekühlt Edition that Patrick collaborated with Chopard on, and what the Luftgekühlt brand and event really is about.
To stay updated with Patrick and Luftgekühlt:
- Instagram @pLmotorsport - https://www.instagram.com/plmotorsport/
- Twitter @pLmotorsport - https://twitter.com/pLmotorsport
- Website - https://patricklong.com/
- Website - https://luftgekuhlt.com/
To check out the ABTW Shop where you can see our products inspired by our love of Horology:
- Shop ABTW - https://store.ablogtowatch.com/
To keep updated with everything Superlative and aBlogtoWatch, check us out on:
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/ablogtowatch/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/ABLOGTOWATCH
- Website - https://www.ablogtowatch.com/
If you enjoy the show please Subscribe, Rate, and Review!