SUPERLATIVE: A DOUBLE SHOW SPECIAL WITH GEORGE BAMFORD
This is Superlative: A Podcast about watches, the people behind them, and the worlds that inspire them. This week our host and aBlogtoWatch Founder Ariel Adams is joined for a second time on the show by George Bamford, Founder of the Bamford Watch Department. This episode has a unique format where Ariel and George decided to do two podcasts in one. The first half of the show is George interviewing Ariel, while the second switches back to our normal Superlative format with Ariel asking the questions. They start the show talking about Ariels’ dream watch, the start of aBlogtoWatch, and they dive deep into Ariels’ insight into the industry. As the show migrates more into the Superlative side of things, George talks about how he and Ariel are similar when it comes to being consumed by your interests, and Ariel also asks George the very simple question of, “How do you get the worlds' best luxury brands to make your designs?”. George talks about the time he saw his watch on a passenger on an Airplane, and they talk about what the conversations are like when George presents his designs to brands.
To stay updated with George and the Bamford Watch Department:
- Instagram @Bamfordwatchdepartment - https://www.instagram.com/bamfordwatchdepartment/
- Instagram @Bamfordldn - https://www.instagram.com/bamfordldn/
- Website - www.bamfordwatchdepartment.com
- Website - www.bamfordlondon.com
To check out the ABTW Shop where you can see our products inspired by our love of Horology:
- Shop ABTW - https://store.ablogtowatch.com/
To keep updated with everything Superlative and aBlogtoWatch, check us out on:
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/ablogtowatch/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/ABLOGTOWATCH
- Website - https://www.ablogtowatch.com/
If you enjoy the show please Subscribe, Rate, and Review!