SUPERLATIVE: TALKING WATCH DESIGN WITH SYLVAIN BERNERON - CREATIVE DIRECTOR AT BREITLING
This is Superlative: A Podcast about watches, the people behind them, and the worlds that inspire them. This week our host and aBlogtoWatch Founder Ariel Adams is joined by the Creative Director at Breitling, Sylvain Berneron. To start the show our host Ariel asks Sylvain about some of the unknown complexities in watch design that people may not think of, and how many people may be responsible for the design of just one watch. Can a brand can truly make a smart watch and a traditional watch with both being produced at a certain high level of quality? They dive into the relationship between man and machine, and how the smart watch emergence into the watch industry mirrors innovation in other industries throughout our time. Ariel and Sylvain touch on many topics on the design of luxury watches as they discuss all of the details in watch design today on this weeks episode of Superlative.
If you enjoy the show please subscribe, rate, and review!
To stay updated with Sylvain and Breitling:
- Website - https://www.breitling.com/
- Instagram @Breitling - https://www.instagram.com/breitling/
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/breitling
To check out the ABTW Shop where you can see our products inspired by our love of Horology:
- Shop ABTW - https://store.ablogtowatch.com/
To keep updated with everything Superlative and aBlogtoWatch, check us out on:
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/ablogtowatch/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/ABLOGTOWATCH
- Website - https://www.ablogtowatch.com/