SUPERLATIVE: BRINGING WATCHMAKING BACK TO BRITISH SOIL WITH NICK ENGLISH CO-FOUNDER OF BREMONT WATCHES
This is Superlative: A Podcast about watches, the people behind them, and the worlds that inspire them. This week our host Ariel Adams is joined by Nick English, the Co-Founder of Bremont Watches. The pair dive into the culture of image and how personal representation matters in the luxury world, and how important it was for Bremont to be a British brand in addition to being a luxury brand. Ariel asks Nick about his drive behind making watches that have a purpose they are specifically designed for. They chat about why Bremont is focused on being so hands-on with the design and creation of their watches as opposed to outsourcing multiple stages of production, and how aiming to be carbon neutral is important to the brand as well. They talk about the competitive natures between Nick and his brother and Co-Founder Giles, and the different duties that they split between himself and his brother.
To stay updated with Nick and Bremont:
- Website - https://www.bremont.com/
- Instagram @Bremontwatches - https://www.instagram.com/bremontwatches/
- Instagram @Bremontnick - https://www.instagram.com/bremontnick/
To check out the ABTW Shop where you can see our products inspired by our love of Horology:
- Shop ABTW - https://store.ablogtowatch.com/
To keep updated with everything Superlative and aBlogtoWatch, check us out on:
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/ablogtowatch/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/ABLOGTOWATCH
- Website - https://www.ablogtowatch.com/
If you enjoy the show please Subscribe, Rate, and Review!