SUPERLATIVE: BEING A MAINSTREAM BRAND NAME TODAY WITH STEPHANE WASER - MANAGING DIRECTOR OF MAURICE LACROIX WATCHES
This is Superlative: A Podcast about watches, the people behind them, and the worlds that inspire them. This week our host Ariel Adams is joined by Stephane Waser, the Managing Director at Maurice Lacroix Watches. They start the show talking about the nostalgia of the brand for Ariel, Stephane reflects on Maurice Lacroix’s brand history, and what its like being a part of a brand that is a mainstream name. The two dive deep into industry subjects like market research, how you gauge current demand, and create a a new demand for a new product. Ariel asks Stephane about their decision to adjust their catalogue to include more accessible price points, their stance on using quartz movements, and regional preferences that he may see amongst different markets.
To stay updated with Stephane and Maurice Lacroix:
- Website - https://www.mauricelacroix.com/
- Instagram @Mauricelacroix - https://www.instagram.com/mauricelacroix/
To check out the ABTW Shop where you can see our products inspired by our love of Horology:
- Shop ABTW - https://store.ablogtowatch.com/
To keep updated with everything Superlative and aBlogtoWatch, check us out on:
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/ablogtowatch/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/ABLOGTOWATCH
- Website - https://www.ablogtowatch.com/
If you enjoy the show please Subscribe, Rate, and Review!