SUPERLATIVE: THE WATCH INDUSTRY AND JOURNALISM TODAY WITH STEVE LUNDIN - LIFESTYLE JOURNALIST AND WRITER
This is Superlative: A Podcast about watches, the people behind them, and the worlds that inspire them. This week our host Ariel Adams is joined by lifestyle journalist Steve Lundin. The pair really dive into modern Watch Journalism during this episode. Touching on such things as how many watch covering journalists make a living doing so today, the integrity of the journalistic industry, and some of the different subject matters Steve has covered in his career. Ariel and Steve talk about the world of Podcasting meeting the Journalism world, the future of media on Web 3.0, and what that means for a lot of media brands going forward.
To stay updated with Steve:
- Coverage from him on ABTW - https://www.ablogtowatch.com/author/steve-lundin/
- Order his book online - https://www.amazon.com/Manipulator-Private-Life-Public-Relations/dp/0615964559
To check out the ABTW Shop where you can see our products inspired by our love of Horology:
- Shop ABTW - https://store.ablogtowatch.com/
To keep updated with everything Superlative and aBlogtoWatch, check us out on:
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/ablogtowatch/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/ABLOGTOWATCH
- Website - https://www.ablogtowatch.com/
If you enjoy the show please Subscribe, Rate, and Review!
This week on Superlative our host Ariel Adams is joined by Steve Lundin, Lifestyle Journalist, brought to you by aBlogtoWatch.