Let's Talk 30: A Podcast About Life in Your 30s
Questions: Men Ask Women, Would You Rather, & The Deep Ones
In the latest episode of the podcast, Latesha and Tiana answers all the questions that men want to ask women, do a round of would you rather, and answer some deep questions.
This was a fun episode because we are giving 100% honest answers to the questions that guy wants to ask women. You’ve seen all the articles on websites like The Richest, Thought Catalogue, Buzzfeed, and Society 19 where guys ask a bunch of questions and women give their responses. Well, this time, we’re answering some of those fun questions! This episode is also a great introduction to our July 31st episode where we’ll be asking men questions we’ve always wanted to know about them.
Below are the questions men want to ask women, and our honest answers to those questions:
What’s a pickup line that has worked on you?
* Tiana had the best one: Can you recommend a restaurant I can take you to on a date?
Do girls honestly like the nice guys?
* We both said yes. The consensus is that we want to be treated with respect, not be lied to, and not be cheated on.
Arms or abs?
Why do women go to the bathroom together and does anything noteworthy happen in those meetings?
* Tiana chooses to go to the bathroom with her friends rather than risk having some random club dude coming to holla at her while she’s alone.
* I know that the likelihood of one of my gals needing to go to the bathroom when I do is pretty high, so I always ask if anyone wants to go and someone ALWAYS says yes.
* We both agreed that nothing noteworthy happens in there. We just gossip, actually use the bathroom and talk about guys.
Do you feel a certain type of way when your significant other doesn’t post you on social media?
* Yes! This is not a fight you want to have guys. There is NO valid reason you have a social media account (with the exception of work accounts or business profiles like LinkedIn) that you are not willing to post your significant other on.
Do hot guys get a free pass when they mess up?
* Sadly, yes, yes they do. If you are hot, and that goes for both men and women, you get away with a lot more than anyone below an 8 on a 10-point hotness scale.
Is there a deadline you have in your head for a ring?
* I said yes, immediately. I had a deadline in my head when I was pregnant with Liam.
* Tiana said no. She is very weird in relationships and she is just trying to be in one longterm rather than even considering when she is getting married.
What do you keep in your purse?
* If we are carrying “the big purse” then we have food, gum, all the bobby pins, a wallet, keys, a cell phone, chapstick, lipstick, paper, a pen, old receipts, crumbs, Advil (or comparable headache medicine), more makeup items. The list can go on, just know that if you see that big bag then you can ask for anything and we have you covered.
Why do girls ask questions they already know the answer to?
* We both agreed that this is a trap designed by us women to see whether or not you are a lying douchebag. Look guys,