Dear Rochester, Retire Well
Unlocking the Secrets of Effective 401(k) Management (Ep. 67)
Thinking about setting up a retirement plan for your business but confused by all the options?
Join David Pulcini and retirement plan expert Austin Spite as they unravel the best strategies for business retirement planning. Austin shares invaluable insights from nearly a decade of experience in the broader benefits industry, including the common pitfalls, legal challenges, and best practices you should be aware of.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How many business owners end up with the wrong type of retirement plans and the implications of these choices
- Why benchmarking is crucial to ensuring your plan is competitive and compliant
- The potential risks of non-compliance in managing 401(k) plans and how to mitigate them
- The role of financial advisors in plan selection and management, including fee transparency
- And more!
- Human Interest
- Form 5500 Series
- Human Interest Benchmarking Guide
- U.S. Department of Labor Voluntary Compliance Guidelines
Book Time with David Pulcini:
Connect with David Pulcini:
- SixPoint Financial
- (585) 406-4645
- LinkedIn: David Pulcini
- LinkedIn: SixPoint Financial
- Twitter: SixPoint Financial
- Facebook: SixPoint Financial
Connect with Austin Spite:
- LinkedIn: Austin Spite
- Phone: 585-727-9684
About our Guest:
Austin Spite is the Senior Partner Account Manager at Human Interest, where his mission is to streamline and simplify the retirement benefits industry. He brings an extensive background in 401(k) operations and group health benefits to the table. Austin works closely with Payroll Providers, Benefits Brokers, Financial Advisors, and CPAs. He aims to replace clunky, outdated, and overpriced retirement products with easy and straightforward solutions.
Securities offered by Registered Representatives of Private Client Services. Member FINRA / SIPC. Advisory services offered by Investment Advisory Representatives of RFG Advisory, a registered investment advisor. Private Client Services, Six Point Financial Partners, and RFG Advisory are unaffiliated entities. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where RFG Advisory and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure. No advisory services may be rendered by RFG Advisory unless a client agreement is in place.