Dear Rochester, Retire Well
How Much Money Is Enough To Retire On? (Ep. 66)
How much money is enough to retire comfortably?
In this episode, David Pulcini explains how you can figure out how much money is enough to retire comfortably. He outlines a simple four-step process to help you figure out your retirement number. David also mentions the 4% rule of thumb for safe withdrawals and emphasizes the importance of adjusting investments, retirement length, and withdrawal amounts based on market conditions.
- A 4-step outline for finding your retirement number
- How to calculate your current expenses and future expenses in retirement
- Where will your retirement income come from
- How to fill the gap between your financial expenses and retirement income
- What the 4% rule is
- How to determine what amount you need in order to be able to take 4% to fill the gap
- And more
Book Time with David Pulcini:
Connect with David Pulcini:
- SixPoint Financial
- (585) 406-4645
- LinkedIn: David Pulcini
- LinkedIn: SixPoint Financial
- Twitter: SixPoint Financial
- Facebook: SixPoint Financial
Securities offered by Registered Representatives of Private Client Services. Member FINRA / SIPC. Advisory services offered by Investment Advisory Representatives of RFG Advisory, a registered investment advisor. Private Client Services, Six Point Financial Partners, and RFG Advisory are unaffiliated entities. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where RFG Advisory and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure. No advisory services may be rendered by RFG Advisory unless a client agreement is in place.