Dear Rochester, Retire Well
What To Do With Money Sitting In The Bank (Ep. 64)
If you have money sitting in the bank, it’s likely a depreciating asset. How can you get it to stop depreciating and start accumulating?
In this episode, David Pulcini addresses a common question he gets asked, “I have cash sitting in the bank, basically earning nothing. What can I do with it?” David gives various options to suit different situations, emphasizes the urgency of cash holdings, and cautions against trying to time deposits into investment accounts.
- The history of interest rates and the current situation of low-interest rates on cash in the bank
- The potential loss of value due to inflation rates rising
- Why paying off debt is the first thing you should do with any cash sitting in your bank account
- Where and when to invest your money
- Why you need to consider the goal of your money before deciding where to invest
- The importance of taking potential taxes into consideration
- And more
Book Time with David Pulcini:
Connect with David Pulcini:
- SixPoint Financial
- (585) 406-4645
- LinkedIn: David Pulcini
- LinkedIn: SixPoint Financial
- Twitter: SixPoint Financial
- Facebook: SixPoint Financial
Securities offered by Registered Representatives of Private Client Services. Member FINRA / SIPC. Advisory services offered by Investment Advisory Representatives of RFG Advisory, a registered investment advisor. Private Client Services, Six Point Financial Partners, and RFG Advisory are unaffiliated entities. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where RFG Advisory and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure. No advisory services may be rendered by RFG Advisory unless a client agreement is in place.