We Have No Data…We Have No Automation | Andrew McKenzie
About the Guest
Precision Livestock Technologies CEO Andrew McKenzie co-founded the company in 2019 to bring new sources of data and analytics to the livestock industry. Prior to PLT, he held executive positions in several software companies, worked in venture capital in New York City, and was lead engineer at a global industrial gas company. He lives in Dallas, TX with his wife and two children and plays a little tennis when he isn’t driving around feedlot country. Andrew has an MBA from the NYU Stern of Business and BSE in mechanical engineering from Princeton University.
What can you expect to learn from this episode of Popular Pig?
- Bringing machine vision to the livestock market.
- Takeaways from the global Animal Agtech Summit.
- Labor challenges throughout livestock management.
- The challenges of justifying and implementing technologies.
- What it will take to feed the future population.
- Andrew McKenzie’s “golden nugget”.