Thriving at Work with Dr. Patricia Grabarek and Dr. Katina Sawyer
Conversation with Dr. Amy Beacom and Sue Campbell: Parental Leave Transitions
Parental leave in the U.S. is awful. Really, it’s non-existent at a national level. While we can’t all control that individually, there is something you can do. What do you know about parental leave transitions? We talk to Dr. Amy Beacom and Sue Campbell about their book, The Parental Leave Playbook: Ten Touchpoints to Transition Smoothly, Strengthen Your Family, and Continue Building Your Career. They share some key ways to support your and your team members’ transitions in and out of parental leave.
Research and Additional Resources:
- The Parental Leave Playbook
- Center for Parental Leave Leadership
- Free Resources for Parental Leave
- Read more about Why We Should Care About Parental Leave
- Join our community!
- Give us feedback
- Sign up to never miss a Workr Beeing update
- Don’t forget to subscribe and rate our show!