Wannabe Minimalist Show
Ep 71: Do These 5 Things for a Better week with Toni-Ann from Real Happy Mom
Do you wish you could get more done each week? Or just not feel totally drained when the weekend comes around?
Yeah, I hear ya! As busy parents there is so much on our plates these days and it doesn’t look like it’s going to slow down any time soon. So, why is it that some moms seem to thrive while others go through our days exhausted and overwhelmed.
Well, our guest has some simple advice to help us all out. Not only will following these 5 tried and true steps help you have a better and more productive week - they can also give you the time you need to reconnect with who you are and what you are passionate about.
It’s a tall order, but our guest, Toni-Ann Maybe is proof that it works.
Toni-Ann Mayembe is a full-time dentist, a reservist in the Navy, and the blogger and podcaster at Real Happy Mom. She is a wife and a boy mom that understands the struggle of juggling work and home. When she is not working, she enjoys watching WWE and stand-up comedy.
I hope you enjoy our conversation about how to be more productive and intentional in your life so you can get more done and enjoy the journey along the way.
This episode of the Wannabe Minimalist Show will help you discover:
- The 5 simple steps Toni-Ann swears by and why they are so important
- Why prepping for your week is a must and what happened when Toni-Ann skipped a week (on purpose)
- Ideas for self-care, how to keep it easy and why it is essential
- Which step I implemented already and the difference it had on my life
- The best piece of advice Toni-Ann has ever received about life and what she would do differently if she was starting her intentional living journey again