The Expert Economy
Episode 3: Why it’s not always procrastination
Why it's not always procrastination
Do you ever find yourself unable to move forward with a big goal? You know you want the result and are willing to do the hard work, yet you find you're not moving forward.
In this episode, I share the insights I have learned writing three books, a training course, and multiple other resources for my business. Sometimes, what we think is procrastination actually isn't, and when we understand this, we can stop giving ourselves such a hard time.
You can't stand over a plant and shout GROW! The best ideas formulate in their own time. Sometimes you just need to give them space.
Comparing ourselves to others is never a good thing. Accountability groups are great, but if you're in the wrong place, doing the wrong thing, at the wrong time, it isn't going to work.
Stay in tune with your intention to achieve your goal. Keep seeing what is showing up for you, and take positive steps to resolve any limiting beliefs, time constraints etc.
If you forget you set a goal, it wasn't the right goal for you in the first place.
Big goals need breaking down into manageable steps, and there is a trick to finding your momentum which I share in this episode.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
* Download my book The Expert Economy
* Pre-register for the next Expert Economy Strategy course
* Come hang out on LinkedIn with me and connect with other like-minded peeps
LOVING THE SHOW?
* Don’t miss an episode: subscribe and receive email notifications when you download the book
* Follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
* Leave us a review on your Podcast platform.
* Ask me a question by leaving the show a message
* Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!
Available Now On:
Founder of The Expert Economy
Naomi Johnson is a LinkedIn Profile Expert who began her entrepreneurial career as a Life Coach in 2006. After making all the classic mistakes and writing her book Grassroots to Green Shoots about the lessons she learned, Naomi was determined to rectify her wrongs and master the art...