Pamper My Business Podcast
How To Build Engagement In Your WordPress Website
For this podcast, Pamper My Business host, Kim Beasley, will be interviewed by entrepreneur Jerrilynn B. Thomas. Kim's business, Agape3 Business Services, has been developing WordPress websites since 2004 for entrepreneurs and corporations and managing social media for the same since 2005.
Kim loves coaching entrepreneurs to create and manage their own WordPress websites and to increase their business visibility online using social media. She develops WordPress websites and trains clients to take control of their websites. In this podcast, Kim gives listeners tips and techniques on Divi by Elegant Themes.
Divi is more than just a WordPress theme, it's a completely new website building platform that replaces the standard WordPress post editor with a vastly superior visual editor. It can be enjoyed by design professionals and newcomers alike, giving you the power to create spectacular designs with surprising ease and efficiency.
PMB Nuggets shared by Kim and Jerrylynn in this podcast:
1. All your websites can have their own unique looks with Divi themes.
2. Special features, like animation, can make certain content on your page pop.
Learn more about the resources mentioned:
* Elegant Themes: https://pmbpodcast.com/d052e
* DiviLife: https://pmbpodcast.com/49c73
* GrowVisibility: https://pmbpodcast.com/de59d
* Customerly: https://pmbpodcast.com/3dbb8
And there's more... Visit the podcast post that has Kim's download:
Get in contact with Kim:
* Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/b950c
* Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/9f14f
* Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/9bb19
* Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/e6f04
* LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/82487
Connect with PMB on social media:
* Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
* Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
* Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
* LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/ab1ee
*** Featured Sponsor ***
Rebrandly is the most comprehensive link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. You can even use your own domain name with Rebrandly. Find out more information by visiting: https://nolistmarketing.com/e6f60
Podcast editor: Christopher Wright - https://nolistmarketing.com/2448f