ChapelTime - Sensual Gratitude - Sound + Stirring Wind (Spirit)
Writing soul and oracle, are you noticing, nurturing, and embodying your sense of sound? Today, we're tending to our inner + outer wind stirring. Let's get sensual with our gratitude, personally and collectively.
Our senses help us to connect + create from a sacred meeting place—home (hospitality)! A wordless story is unfolding in our senses every day. And we want to become more mindful of the artistry we're drawn into with our senses.
Invest in your wholeness journey:
- Voice of God, a song by Dante Bowe + friends
- Order the Five Senses Card Deck.
- Download + print the card deck.
- Download 2021 Lenten devotion
- Savor the Lent Blog - Week One Meditation: The Wilderness
Connect and discover more from our soul care publishing studio:
Pinterest: Mohawkmomma Studio
Linkedin: Andrea L. Palmer
Youtube: Mohawkmomma Studio
Instagram: @mohawkmommabooks and @mohawkmommaloves
How to support my work?
1. Via Patreon or visit http://bit.ly/mohawkmommapatreon.
2. You can now support the podcast monthly.
4. Cash app - $AndreaBeloved
Mohawkmomma Soul is brought to you by the Sabbathing Rhythms Contemplative Guide + Planner and the 5 Senses Card Deck created by Andrea L. Palmer.
Listen to Mohawkmomma Soul, Subscribe by RSS
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/mohawkmomma/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/mohawkmomma/support