Growing Our Family - Parenting Podcast
58: Technology usage in very young children with Tara Egan
Parenting Podcast – Episode 58: Technology usage in very young children with Tara Egan
For the full show notes, visit: https://growingourfamily.com/s02e58/
Follow me on Instagram: Instagram.com/growingrfamily
And Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/growingrfamily
Dr Tara Egan is a child & adolescent therapist, a parent coach, the author of two parenting books, and a public speaker. She’s also the host of a parenting podcast called “One Day You’ll Thank Me.” Dr. Egan is here today to talk all about Technology usage in very young children.
Growing Our Family · S02E58 – Technology usage in very young children with Tara Egan
HAVE YOU JOINED OUR FACEBOOK GROUP YET??
“Growing Our Family Podcast -> A Community For Moms”: https://www.facebook.com/groups/434759000779665/?ref=share
Where to find the podcast:
* Spotify* Apple Podcasts* Blubrry* Stitcher* TuneIn* Google* iHeartRADIO* Pandora* Or any other major podcasting platform!
1. A little bit about Dr. Tara Egan!
2. What are your thoughts on screen time?
3. When should/can parents start introducing screens?
4. Are some types of “screen time” better than others?
5. A lot of parents assume it’s best to limit screens as much as possible, is this the best route to take or is there a benefit to monitored screen time?
6. How much screen time does the AAP recommend based on age?
7. How and when should you start establishing rules to accompany screen time?
8. What are some of the benefits and downsides to ...