The Engaging Brand
Show 487 - Using Mobile Surveys for Customer Insights
May 26, 2014
- What is the definition of modern market research?
- Is mobile market research more independent than customer focus groups?
- Is emotion stronger at the point of purchase and should market research adjust their market research data to recognise that?
- Market research at the point of purchase delivers benefit to the brand - but what is the value to the consumer?
- The importance of providing a customer incentive to fill out a customer survey.
- The role of gamification in market research.
- Are mobile surveys only valuable in real time?
For your chance toÂ win next week just share this post! (Tweet this)
Remember as a listener you can downloadÂ 30 Lessons onÂ Social Leadership Powers - Anna's new ebook Â is now available on Kindle.