Bionic Bodies and Solving the World's Problems
What does it look like when we merge with tech? And how do we get people to solve the world's biggest problems? [21:56]
This week, special guest Matt Ward, Joey, and Aaron talk about Jack Horner, "our fat, lazy selves," the Bystander Effect, a series of extremely bleak world problems, hamburgers, and great robes. They don't talk about which host would match to which Hogwarts house if they were wizards.
- 60 Minutes: the MIT kid, and a brain interface
- Matt Ward's show, Disruptors.fm, on Jurassic park and birthing a dino-chicken
- Empathy by the numbers, courtesy of the Journals of Gerontology, and a Psychology Today article to explain
- Adam Grant's Givers vs Takers, a TED talk
- The Overchoice Effect and what happens when we get overwhelmed