Episode 181 - An All-Too-Common Story Arc
May 16, 2021
LISTEN TO THE BADASS AGILE PODCAST ON SHUFFLE! - Get it here for iOS - https://getshuffle.app/
There is a tragic story arc that is becoming more common with Agile teams - start big, get hammered, lose confidence, lower the bar. You can imagine why this would be a problem....
- We start with grand ambition and vision, which is great.
- We move into planning and execution
- Somewhere along the way we lose the plot
- Sometimes we just plain lose focus, we lose courage, we lose ambition, we lose grit
- Shrinking from the big goal won't do you any good
- It's ok to underdeliver for the first bit. To go smaller as you find your feet, but NEVER give up on your potential to dream and do BIG
- Stay inspired - motivate yourselves and your team to keep growing every day, every sprint
- Don't forget to reward failures - not just successes.
***JOIN THE FORGE***
Sign up for more info about our online leadership immersion experience.
Follow on CLUBHOUSE:
Don't forget to join us in the Badass Agile Listener Lounge on Facebook for member exclusives, livestreams and previews!
Follow The LinkedIn Page:
We're also on YouTube! Follow the podcast, enjoy some panel/guest commentary, and get some quick tips and guidance from me:
Our mission is to create an elite tribe of leaders who focus on who they need to become in order to lead and inspire, and to be the best agile podcast and resource for effective mindset and leadership game.
Contact us (email@example.com) for elite-level performance and agile coaching, speaking engagements, team-level and executive mindset/agile training, and licensing options for modern, high-impact, bite-sized learning and educational content.