Episode 38 - What Boxing Taught Me About Agile
February 26, 2018
What can we learn from the sweet science?
- I learned more from boxing than anywhere else
- Team sports are great, and obviously applicable, but when it comes to leadership being the best, nothing calls on your character, strength and will like a good old 1-1
- Defence, of self-protection, does not win a fight. There are no points for safety.
- You have to go slow to get fast. Tension and fear ruins absolutely everything
- Find a good cornerman
- Look for opportunities. Finding and fixing your gaps, and finding and exploiting HIS gaps are the key to success.
- Be patient, graceful, and stay in the fight. That way, even when you lose you win.