The First Menopause-centric Skincare Line for Women 45+
Menopause is rarely spoken about yet every woman who lives long enough will experience this change of life.
When Pause Well-Aging founder, Rochelle Weitzner, experienced her first hot flash, she realized there was no skincare line designed for her skin’s changing needs (dryness and acne). So she set out to create the first menopause-centric skincare line for women 45 and older. We speak to the former beauty maven (she was CEO of Reno Lazlo, CFO of Laura Mercier and RéVive Skincare) and well-gaining advocate about:
- The stages of menopause and how they can affect your mind and body.
- Why Menopause is such a taboo topic, and how the beauty industry shunned this idea at first.
- What is Well-aging? And why we need to change our “anti-aging” mindsets to be menopause-positive.
- Her groundbreaking Cooling Mist – designed to target hot flashes.
- Tips to treat the symptoms of menopause.
- How to address this with your doctors – which tests you may want to consider, what you may want to avoid.
SHOP THE SHOW:
Collagen Boosting Moisturizer
Fascia Stimulating Tool
Moisture-Lock Ultra Hydrator
Complete Face Serum