5 tips for returning to work after maternity leave
Returning to work after maternity leave can be quite daunting and challenging after having a period of time away. In this episode, I share with you five tips for returning to work after maternity leave.
I like to think that returning to work after maternity leave is a transition. I don't believe you go to work one day, and you have returned after maternity leave. There are many mental and physical transitions that happen well before you open up the computer and log in again.
Enjoy these 5 tips with a special bonus at the end.
Resources mentioned in this episode
* Enroll today in the "Return with Confidence" 4-week program starting week commencing 8 November
* Download "3 steps to Sharing the Mental Load" including a mental load audit
Connect with Working Mumma and Carina O'Brien
* Continue the conversation and join the free Working Mumma Community on Facebook.
* Instagram: @workingmummacommunity
* Facebook: @workingmummaAU
* Website: www.workingmumma.com.au
* LinkedIn - Working Mumma or Carina O'Brien