Wannabe Minimalist Show
Ep 70: Organize Your Kitchen in Just 7 Steps
Are you dreaming of having an Insta-worthy organized kitchen, but have no idea where to start? The good news is that having a kitchen that is Pinterest-Perfect is just a simple matter of organization. Yes, of course it takes effort, but with these 7 simple steps you can get your kitchen organized once and for all.
But, where do you start?
Well, it all starts with a plan, knowing what kitchen zones you need, decluttering the items you don't use, and creating an organized space to keep it all in order.
No matter if you have a tiny kitchen, or one with cabinets for everything, we are looking at tips, tricks, hacks, and the best tried and true advice out there to get your cooking space in order.
After all, if your home is anything like mine, the kitchen is the central hub and how it functions is crucial to how your home functions.
This episode of the Wannabe Minimalist Show will also help you discover:
- The 8 different kitchen zones to organize for
- Why starting with a plan is so important and how to make it work for your space
- The best way to create a clean slate before you organize your kitchen
- How to replace items in your kitchen and upgrade these items over time
- What organization tools and products come highly recommended so you can eliminate the search and get organized more quickly.