Ultimate Homeschool Podcast Network
231: Robotics competitions with Dawn and Nate Garrett
If you missed episode 225 on An Introduction to Robotics – start by listening to that.
Blog post – Robotics in your homeschool
These are the questions our guests answered.
1. Nate: How long have you been involved in robotics?
2. Dawn: Why did you think about robotics as an area for Nate to get involved in?
3. Dawn: How did you find a FLL team?
4. Nate: Over the years on FLL – what roles did you play on the team? What did you enjoy most about FLL
5. Dawn: How did you find a First Robotics team?
6. Nate: How is this different from FLL? What do you have to do? What is your role on the team?
7. How does the contest work?
8. Nate: What have you enjoyed most doing robotics?
9. Nate: What has been the biggest challenge?
10. Nate: What have you learned?
11 Dawn: What have you observed as a parent watching Nate get involved? What do you think the biggest benefits have been?
12. Nate: Has robotics influenced your ideas for a career?
You can find Dawn at
Take a look at show sponsor, FundaFunda Academy to see what they offer for online classes and web-based unit studies.
Join our Facebook Group especially for the listeners of this podcast! You can ask questions and get advice as you try integrating technology in your homeschool.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and give a rating and maybe even a review! Subscribing will help you make sure you never miss an episode